Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Camaro owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 03:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Camaro owner

First off before anything, I know my member name is chevy cobalt. I joined this site like 2 yrs ago, and I own a cobalt. I still have it, but I just got a camaro now. I just don't know what to change my member name to haha anyone got suggestions? Anyway my name's Eric I'm from Staten Island, New York. I usually go to car shows with my cobalt, and my father likes to go with me, but he always felt left out cause his car isn't good enough to enter in car shows. Or go to meets with. So last week we went to this local meet that meets up weekly, and there was a guy selling a camaro. My dad bought it so he can have a car to go to car shows with me. It's a 1996 V6 Camaro Coupe. Nothing special I know I wish it was V8 and stick, but oh well. My dad plans to only keep it for like a year, then sell it and get a challenger. This is just a "for now" car. He paid $3500 and it's got 87k on it. Now I know your saying why am I calling it my car if he bought it? Simple. The car is in my name #1, and two we can't really figure out whose car it officially is, because everyone in my family already has their own car. So it's more like everyone's car lol. I want to mod the camaro but my dad won't let me and it's pissing me off it's driving me crazy. Anything I own I HAVE to tweak it some how. Stock is never good enough for me, it's gotta be custom to my liking. I want to at least put black rims and tint the headlights, tail lights, and windows. He won't let me do anything, but it's not going to stop me. I am going to mod something on it 1 way or another lmao. Anyway here's some pics and a video. Oh and my favorite part of the car is the t-tops man I love them.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4sVGIydhg

P.S. the fact that my cobalt is faster than this car is lulz

Last edited by Chevy Cobalt 08; 07-04-2010 at 03:42 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Not much of a welcoming commitee here huh?
Old 07-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Teching In

alrighty then...