Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new from midmissouri

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new from midmissouri

Hey everyone, I learned of this forum from grandprix forums and 417racing. I have trolled this forum for a couple weeks trying to find out as much about this car as possible, as far as reliability goes. I'm a motoring enthusiast at heart so I already have a decent amount of knowledge of the specs of the car already. I just needed some subject matter experts. Hence the reason for registering here. I have found that there isnt enough info for my car on the grandprix forums. A little about myself. I am a 15 yr vet of the US army and I am currently working as an Unarmed Self Defense/ Controlled Force instructor for the Military Police school at Ft Leonard Wood, Mo. For those of you unfamiliar i am about 2 hrs west of St Louis and an hr east of springfield mo. Born in Daytona bch Fl, raised in orlando Fl. I am married with 4 daughters, 3 dogs, 2 motorcycles, 3 cars, 2 deployments to the middle east, and as you can imagine alot of grey hairs coming in. each one has a daughter or my wifes name on it. lol. I race a 2007 Honda CBR 600 RR in the Mid west series of CCS. Spent alot of hours at Gateway International raceway, and Daytona International raceway. I have a certification for Honda and Kawasaki from the Motorcycle mechanics instituted. So if anyone needs something dealing with bikes i can probably answer it or get you to the right answer.

me and the wifey

me

me and the bike

Old 02-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Banned

wow and not even a welcome.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:39 PM
12 Second Club

I never seen this thread before.. Welcome!
You should have posted this thread in the LS4 FWD section..
Old 02-24-2011, 01:52 PM
11 Second Club

welcome! nice to see missouri people
Old 03-01-2011, 05:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome. I just got stationed in Ft Leonard Wood this week. I drive the orange 2010 SS with mismatching wheels...and now a ******* cracked windshield.