Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

semi-new here

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default semi-new here

sup everyone, i joined here a good while back but rarely ever post. i just come here from time to time to gather info. however i just purchased my first lsx equipped vehicle. ive been an avid lover of gm's ls engines for years and ive been wanting one for a while but with three kids my budget just hasnt allowed, until now... i just picked up the deal of a lifetime. i purchased a 2005 black metallic pontiac gto ls2 a4 with 95,000 miles on the clock for six thousand bux! im stoked and i am absoloutley in love with the car. now im looking to make it even more enjoyable by modding the hell out of it lol. anyway just thought id drop in and introduce myself and my car.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:12 PM
12 Second Club

You got it for 6K?!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ yeah thats a insane price if legit
Old 03-05-2011, 08:20 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by kevin99hoss
^ yeah thats a insane price if legit
No kidding. I'd like to why so cheap. If I could find a LS2 GTO for that price I'd buy it!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

yes! six g's! i am a fedex ground driver and i pickup and deliver at this place everyday. i seen the car daily for the last five years. so monday it was out by the road with a sign on the windshield. i walk out to it and it has 6000 on it. i actually laughed and called my cousin (who owns a 35th ann 02 z28) and laughed about it. we were like "this idiot forgot the 1 in front of the 6... lol" etc. so i didnt even ask the guy about the car. the next day i come back and it has a sign on each side window and one on the windshield. so again i walk out to it. all three have 6000 written on them. the next morning i went to the bank haha. i asked the guy why he was selling the car. he said he bought it new for 37000 at ron anderson pontiac in fernandina bch florida and loved it but has since had 3 or 4 back surgerys and now he cant get in and out of it without his back killing him. he bought a new crew cab ltz z71 and put the car out by the road for 6 grand just to get rid of it. i asked for a copy of the title and he gladly made me one. i took the copy to my banker and sure enough everything was clean. they were more than happy to loan me the 6000 on it lol. so the next morning i carried him 60 100 dollar bills smiling like a jackass! after getting home i realize it has 2 P3 fosgate 12's and a fosgate 1200.2 and 600.4 in the trunk in a fosgate ported box, all the door/dash speakers are fosgate, it has 2 xo vision tv's in the headrests, and a flip out touch screen dvd headunit with nav. he also gave me a brand spanking new set of bfg gforce 245/45/17s and the stock wheels, the stock blaupunkt six disc changer, all the remotes, and that night i figured out it has h.i.d. lights in the lows highs and fogs. i couldnt be happier.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:41 PM
12 Second Club

damn... congrats!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dee99gt
damn... congrats!
thanks man! im honestly still in disbelief everytime i look outside. its insane that anyone would sell this car this cheap. it rides and drives like a brand new car. the interior is immaculate and still smells new. owning this car is honestly like a dream come true. ive already got a tci 3500 converter coming for it and im about to order a set of long tubes, an intake, and some magnaflows. i had it tuned with hp tuners the other night from a guy thats good with these cars, hes also a member on here. after those mods its probobly gonna be some nitrous in a bag
Old 03-05-2011, 08:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by -gz-
thanks man! im honestly still in disbelief everytime i look outside. its insane that anyone would sell this car this cheap. it rides and drives like a brand new car. the interior is immaculate and still smells new. owning this car is honestly like a dream come true. ive already got a tci 3500 converter coming for it and im about to order a set of long tubes, an intake, and some magnaflows. i had it tuned with hp tuners the other night from a guy thats good with these cars, hes also a member on here. after those mods its probobly gonna be some nitrous in a bag
Looks like you have some nice plans for it. You should pick up some 06 tails.

My old goat.. Was an 04, but got rearended so I got a 06 rear put on it for no additional cost to me..
Old 03-05-2011, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

im between those or fully tinting my current tails. i like the red letters in the rear facia, that vinyl?
Old 03-05-2011, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by -gz-
im between those or fully tinting my current tails. i like the red letters in the rear facia, that vinyl?
Yeah. I had monaro tails in it for awhile, but didn't like them too well.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:52 PM
On The Tree

yeah ive seen several sets of those but none that tickled my fancy either. i like the complete black out look.