Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

New Guy from GA. New to the Forums, new to LS anything really. I have raced a few. Both losing and winning. Not a brand specific type, but I have always been partial to Fords. While I have always respected the GM 327, 350, 400, LT, LS motors and the multiple variations, it was only a few months ago that I found out that I wanted one. A mistake at the airport ended with me leaving in a yellow Hertz HTZ. Two actually. The first was a thouroughly abused shell of a car with less than 20k. The second was a simply amazing vehicle. I recently sold my 89 Coupe Mustang to build the Family a swimming pool. There are a few dollars still in the budget for me a little something, but a far cry from Corvette money. So, here I am. After wrestling with it some, I have decided to try my hand with a GM.....mostly. My project is nothing new, and blasphemy to some. Hopefully I will be moving an LS? / Tremec into an older BMW (E30). Any help or input is appreciated, criticism understood and considered. I hope to learn and contribute. I'll leave with a link to my last car, where I believe this build be documented. Thanks all. Looking forward to learning. http://www.stayclassyatlanta.com/?p=1863