Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from Little Rock

Old 03-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Little Rock

Thought I would take a few lines to introduce myself to everyone. I was a member here 4-5 years ago when I was building a '69 Camaro, but I no longer have that email address and can't retrieve my username/password. As you can tell from my name, I'm a Camaro guy, more especially a '69 Camaro guy. My sig has links to a couple of '69s I did through college. I recently got back into the later model Camaro business after buying a '98 Z off the classifieds here (had an '01 WS6 back in 2004). Immediate plans include a rear mount turbo setup. My plan is to do my own hot and cold side instead of trying to buy STS piping or something similar. A better rearend is in the near future as well.

I'm 25 and about to start my final year of medical school in Little Rock, AR. I'm also a member of the National Guard. If I'm not at the hospital, I'm usually working on my car, playing golf, wakeboarding, or watching sports. Happy modding.
Rob
Old 03-21-2011, 01:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Nice to meet ya. I'm stationed at the LRAFB. Nice to see some more locals!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:55 AM
Staging Lane

Your car is sharp. I used to own a SOM '01 WS6. It was completely stock though. Do you and your buddies on base ever do any cruises or go up to Centerville to the track or anything like that?

Search this Thread