Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New (LT1) owner here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New (LT1) owner here!

Hey all, my name is Todd. I'm from Orlando, but I'm living in Franklin, Tennessee (Nashville area). I'm 16 and going into 11th grade. I've grown up around (and in) classic GTO's (my dad has restored them for a living for the past 20 years). I've even raced my dad's 1966 GTO station wagon (Tempest wagon cloned to be a GTO) with a mild 400.

ANYWAY, I just put a deposit down on a black 1995 Formula hardtop 6 spd. The tan cloth interior is perfect. However, there are a few minor things (driver window motor, passenger headlight motor, paint... etc) that I plan on fixing. I have driven a few like it, and for the money this is the best I've found. A few highlights on the car: all original paperwork since purchase including documentation of engine replacement (motor has 47k on it), the second owner who I am purchasing from has owned it since 1996, the car doesnt have a single creak or rattle to it, and it has plenty of power.

I've got enough respect for muscle cars that I'm not going to wrap it around a tree or put 22's on it... instead I will restore it to its former glory and then do a few things to make it even better (intake/exhaust, better clutch, maybe a cam later on down the road).

I just wanted to brag about my purchase alittle, I will post up some pics of (Night Fury) when I can.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome and congrats on the purchase! Keep us posted on your modding progress.