Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Another Texas member

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Texas member

Hey every one, I'm Jonathan but every one calls me Faught. I have looked on your forums in the past, and now that I have owned my Trans Am for almost a year now I feel its time I join up. Just a little run down on me. I live in Round Rock Texas, I am a member of AFB and TSP I'm currently on my way to getting my BA. Now the important thing THE CAR! I own a 1999 Trans Am, it is arctic white with almost 160K miles on it. I have a whisper lid (that is cracking ) Pacesetter LT headers, custom catted y-pipe and magnaflow cat back all 3" pipe from the headers back. Got a tune from Brian at RPT and I put down 313rwhp 325 ft lbs of trq through my stock 10 bolt, with stock 3.23 gears hooked up to a slush box.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Teching In

i just started an account over here too, lol, so did JRbonds
Old 06-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Faught
Hey every one, I'm Jonathan but every one calls me Faught. I have looked on your forums in the past, and now that I have owned my Trans Am for almost a year now I feel its time I join up. Just a little run down on me. I live in Round Rock Texas, I am a member of AFB and TSP I'm currently on my way to getting my BA. Now the important thing THE CAR! I own a 1999 Trans Am, it is arctic white with almost 160K miles on it. I have a whisper lid (that is cracking ) Pacesetter LT headers, custom catted y-pipe and magnaflow cat back all 3" pipe from the headers back. Got a tune from Brian at RPT and I put down 313rwhp 325 ft lbs of trq through my stock 10 bolt, with stock 3.23 gears hooked up to a slush box. .jpg[/IMG]
Pretty! Are you going to lower it?
Old 06-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Staging Lane

^ eventually but first I am going to get a different y-pipe, the one I made is not so good. then I am going to do the induction system to get ready for a cam, then it is time to mess with the suspension.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Teching In

sounds like me, lol, im about to replace my Y pipe, throw in my LS6 intake, then heads, then suspension
Old 06-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

im going to skip the heads im not going with an aggressive cam just a little 228/232 cam so i can still drive it every day w/o cursing at it