Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

NEW but not completely clueless

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW but not completely clueless

Hello everyone,

I hope to gain some valuable knowledge and share what I can. I am an Architect by profession, but that doesn't mean that I have money. (I'm married) I am not the most mechanically savvy person, but I have a lot of experience with 12v systems. I try to do all my own repairs and modifications if possible. I have formally worked in many audio shops over the years and competed and won in many audio venues. (Mostly SQ) I have moved on from that and I am trying to slowly build up my 2000 Z28 to a respectable level. I look forward to meeting new people and I promise to use the "Search Function" before I ask a question.

Cheers
Old 06-25-2011, 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome from San Diego...put your location in your profile, Thankfully the lsx motors have remained pretty simple and imo are easy to work on..I am a cad/solidworks draftsmen myself, and commonly work with architects..I also do architectual forensics for waterproofing if you are ever in need of WP details (cuts,iso's,product spec, etc.) let me know
Old 06-26-2011, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by RibeiroBJJ
Welcome from San Diego...put your location in your profile, Thankfully the lsx motors have remained pretty simple and imo are easy to work on..I am a cad/solidworks draftsmen myself, and commonly work with architects..I also do architectual forensics for waterproofing if you are ever in need of WP details (cuts,iso's,product spec, etc.) let me know
Thank you, I hope I got all my info updated finally. I signed up using my phone and that was not easy over a phone.

We do need special problems worked out for us from time to time. Very complicated flashing details mostly. Send me your business info to williamcarllewis@hotmail.com We are between business names and I am not sure if the william@at-homes.com still works. We quit paying for the domain name. lol We are slowly moving into a company called Modular Design Group. We all work from home and telecommute between Arkansas, Kansas, and Colorado. It is just three of us right now and we are hoping to add the structural guy perminately if business ever picks up again. In the (partially unemployed) mean time I am going back to school for Masters of Architecture and working on my car. ...Oh the Fun...