Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to this world... Kinda!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this world... Kinda!!!

A Little about me, My name is Bren and I'm from the St. Louis MO area. I grew up around cars of all shapes sizes and makes! I'm a technician that has worked for a couple different automotive companies! My first real interaction with vehicles was my very first drag car that a family friend and myself put together. It was a 60 Ford Ranchero/Falcon with a 306 and a 4 speed on the floor. That car ended up running 12s before i kind of got bored with it and it had other problems. From there i got into the Honda world (i know right). Then from there i stepped into the DSM world where i had a 500awhp 90 tsi awd. I recently picked up this 94 Pontiac Formula. It has 94k on everything and it needs some odds and ends. I picked it up because i wanted to see where i can take a v8 to after making that much power out of my stock block DSM. It is still a lt1 car for the time being but i think its a good base and has plenty of potential. I have the common problems that most of these vehicles do and i was wanting some advice from you guys (or girls) on here. By the time i get done with this hopefully it will be something that is pretty bad. Thinking of ls1 w/ 6spd or something. Havent really made up my mind and have plenty of ideas floating in my head. On the down side i currently only have 1 picture of the car due to lack of time and being insanely busy. Let me know what you think!