Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Nashville

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 01:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Nashville

Sup folks my name is Brent, new to LS1 tech defiantly not new to the forum world. Basically Im a GM fanatic even though I work for BMW. Im ASE certified automotive tech and working on my diesel certification for ***** and gigs. I have a couple play toys I DD a 2011 SS convertible which I bought almost a month ago and love it even though it seems like the SS stands for "super slow". Before that my DD was my 97 k1500 Z71 which I bought when I was 16 so it was time to retire that from DD status with 240k miles. I have a couple LT powered T/As. My 94 I bought 4 years ago it was stock then, not so much anymore. Now its H/C, caged, gears, exhaust and that was fun for a while but now its in the process of receiving some snail power. My 95 T/A was bought as a parts car but I can't bring my self to killing a bird sooo once I finish the 94 up it will be the next thing I mod the **** out of.

Sorry this was a long intro but look forward to possibly learning something and helping when I can. I already posted a couple pic albums in my profile so check my cars out.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Launching!

Welcome to tech. I only live about an hour and a half away.........when Im home that is
Old 05-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Staging Lane

Welcome to the site!
Old 05-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Teching In

u should definatly check us out at tnrace.net