Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

late intro

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default late intro

Hi everyone. Joined a while back, reside in middle TN.
DD's are 94 civic, 94 rx7, 87 toyota sr5 turbo & 94 Chevy 1500 w/402 bbc conversion. Projects are gm ~ 64 Chevy II & 84 Grand National
I'd say the Chevy II is 50% complete. Haven't even looked at the GN, except in passing~ and always with a heavy heart.
Just finished build on orig engine planned for the duece, now looking at an LS6(which brough me to this site) and considering options.The 468 built for the nova will go in the GN, or viseversa if we go thru with the purchase of the LS6 we're looking at.

Not the mechanic, I'm the 'assistant'. I help with everything from finding parts,specs and info on what he thinks he needs. I also spend a lot of time playing 'ms. monkey hands' & 'ms. eagle eye' in the shop~ because I see better and my hands are small..lol Consider myself pretty slick mechanically,when it comes to imports, especially hondas. Swapped several, built 2, fixed & sold a million (lol) They're still my bread and butter & I'm satified with my collection, so now I'm following the leader (my guy)and trying educate myself on the possibilities and power the 4 more cylinders bring to the table.

Hobbies?: When I'm not stuck on the net doing research or glued to his side in the garage & need a break, I'm on my bikes. Avid harescramble/woods & mx rider & enjoy cruising on cb1100f or cbx for fun.

Thanks for having me, everyone's already been a huge help!

Last edited by xrannie; 05-07-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Staging Lane

Nice welcome! I have a 93 civic with a fully built H22a
Old 05-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tubba
Nice welcome! I have a 93 civic with a fully built H22a
thanks! mine's just z6 swapped w/greddy header. son donated blown b18c1 that I'd like to swap in next but I haven't rebuilt it yet. stuck in muscle car mode these days...
Old 05-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Staging Lane

Same here I got my trans am and my civic has been for sale ever since! Lol