Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello LS1Tech

Old 05-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello LS1Tech

I have lurked here for a couple of years now and I finally got around to registering. I don't have an LS motor, but you guys have so much great info here and everyone is so helpful, thanks. I have a 1955 Belair 4 door wagon that I have owned for about 3 years and finally took the original 265 V8 and PowerGlide out. I hated the PG and the MPG sucked. I now have a 4.3l V6 and 4L60E auto OD in the wagon. It has much more power/acceleration and my MPG's at least doubled. I am not a racer anymore, the MPG's and reliability is why I converted. I use my 55 as my daily driver so that influenced my choice, along with the costs. I added front disc brakes shortly after I bought the car and AC. It is a very drivable car now and I am planning a trip to Alaska next year (from Florida).
OK now for why I registered, I found the thread about the electric to mechanical conversion and the solution that "zipster" is working on. I have talked with the Terf guy in Michigan several times for over 3 years now and like everyone else, he always tells me it will ship in a couple of months. I give up on him. I would like to be on the list for the product that zipster is working on. Keep up the good stuff here guys and THANKS AGAIN, LAkers
Old 05-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice! Welcome to the site, tons of info here!

Search this Thread