Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie to LS1 Tech site

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie to LS1 Tech site

Hello good people, I'm new to this forum. I'm just here for more knowledge to the LS platform. Although, I do not own a vehicle with a LS1 but I do have a vehicle with a LS3 motor.

Again thanks for having me.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:40 AM
Staging Lane

How about some pics of your cars and some more details about your cars and what your plans are. Your in the right spot as long as you have an LSX equipped car. Thats a pretty sorry intro Billy .
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

You will find plenty of LS3 info...welcome!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by jallen100
How about some pics of your cars and some more details about your cars and what your plans are. Your in the right spot as long as you have an LSX equipped car. Thats a pretty sorry intro Billy .
Thanks for the warm welcome Sir!

You know I haven't took a single pic of the Camaro. Especially with the orange peel and I need to detail it. I plan to do a cam and a few bolt-on mods and a nice tune. Hopefully at a nice 100 - 150 shot into the mix. Not a lot just to make it a fun Weekend car.

I also plan on working on my Mopar again. Do a nice Forged motor with a S/C and NOS. I have recently been debating doing a TT Kit with NOS. You never know with me I will finally get it all together sooner or later.