Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New supporting vendor

Old 10-01-2012, 02:59 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New supporting vendor

My name is Adam and I represent Amp'd autosport in Cleveland, OH.

Amp’d Autosport was founded in 2008 by Adam Adelstein. After several years as a successful salesman with Carbotech Brake Pads, Adam was offered the opportunity to become a distributor for Carbotech. He immediately set out to make Amp’d the biggest distributor in the Carbotech family, by building a web presence which allows for ease of ordering as well as quick technical support. We don’t just sell you a set of brake pads; we deliver unmatched customer support and technical help. Carbotech Performance Brakes™ are also leading the way with Pro, Grassroots and Track-Day/HPDE groups and drivers. We can help you find the perfect set up for your vehicle by having an entire line up of street and track compounds for your application. Email us at sales@ampdautosport.com

We only sell Carbotech performance brake pads. If you are not familar with Carbotech Brakes. They are based out of Concord, NC and all there pads are a 100% made in the USA. If you would like more info on Carbotech please follow the link http://ctbrakes.com/

If you would like info on pricing and what is the best pad that meets your needs please check out http://www.ampdautosport.com/servlet/StoreFront or give me a call at 216-780-8825
Old 10-02-2012, 08:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to LS1 Tech! Good luck with your sales ill be checking them out my self
Old 10-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Teching In

Welcome
Old 10-16-2012, 02:39 PM
FormerVendor

Some of you must need brake pads