Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from VA

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from VA

What's up folks, new guy from Virginia here. Came home to Houston for a friends wedding and was convinced by all my fbody owning friends to not buy another mustang, but to join the dark side. Soooooooooooo, I've been researching camaro's and Trans ams and the differences between LT1's and LS1's, ect... So I Think come January ill make the jump and pick up an f body. Just got to get rid of years and years worth of collecting mustang parts that are sitting in the garage. Hopefully this website will help me better understand the free mods, cheap mods and all the advice.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Staging Lane

The dark side is more fun! Welcome!
Old 10-16-2012, 01:54 PM

Yeah? I've owned 4 mustangs, and have always been such a diehard ford guy. Sold my last mustang('92 fox XL coupe with a 351W, C4 into a built 8.8 with 3.90 gears) about 18 months ago, made a deal with my wife regarding our taxes this upcoming year that I cod start looking for another car around tax season. So I've been researching camaro's and ws6'6 along with available used parts. Things are looking good so far.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:48 AM
Teching In

Schiffy welcome fellow Houstonian! I'm from Houston but been in Va for the last 13 years (military) and trying to learn some things about this LS world. Really contemplating on doing a LS swap in my Olds. Welcome to the board.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Welcome to the board. There is a pretty good local fbody scene here in Tidewater. Check out HRFBody.org for all the local fbody happenings.

Quick Reply: New guy from VA