Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hey Y'all From NC

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Y'all From NC

Hey y'all, I'm new to these parts but not new to hotrodding, racing, and anything else to deal with a motor! All my last cars were stangs that I built up, the last one being a 88 Fox with a 410w that went 10.2x NA in the 1/4 and 5.4-5.5's in the 1/8 on the 300 shot.

I traded that car and got some cash for my new pride and joy, my 2002 Camaro Z28 35th anni with 49K miles. She has some Suspension Mods to her, Eibach Lowering Springs, UMI Front 35mm Sway Bar & 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Adjustable Torque Arm and Panhard Bar, Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Subframe Connectors, a nice little G5x4 Cam, Green Top Injectors, 12 bolt with 4.11 gears & Spool, 31 Spline Moser Axles, Z06 Rims with 295's in the rear and 275's up front, SLP Lid Smooth Bellow Tube, LT's Headers to O/R Y-Pipe to Flowmaster Cat-Back, Monster Level 4 Clutch Package, Tick Master Cylinder, and Ram Slave Cylinder. Fast Intake Mani coming soon and then Dyno tune. I have no idea what kind of power I should be producing but the car feels strong and is a blast to drive.

I have always been a huge fan of Camaro's, Corvettes, and more importantly the LS series motor. I look forward to applying my experience to help out fellow gear heads, and can't wait to get a track day with the Z28! Of course I will let y'all the times

Vid

Old 11-02-2012, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So Does anyone know what kinda Times I might expect from my current setup, and power?

Quick Reply: Hey Y'all From NC