Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to this site

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 02:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to this site

I'm new to this so I hope I do this right. I'm a widow, 63 and have a 2001 WS6 Ramair Firebird 6 speed. This was his car and his baby. It seems to have a attitude with me. Yesterday it locked me in and the security light is on. Today it wouldn't start and I had to wait. I'll research this on your site to see if anyone else has the same problem or I'll write a question on this to see what it might be. I will appreciate all the comments about different things that come up on the car. I like to read and learn new things so I may ask questions to see what your meaning is. I don't understand some of your verbage. So please be patient with me. I live in Northern CA. about 85 miles from Oregon. I'm not sure how to do things on the car but I'm willing to learn. I just cleaned the air filter by myself so I feel pretty good about this. I know that doesn't mean to much to you but it was a big deal to me. I think it might need oxygen senors and I know it has four so I'm going to research this on your site it has a P1626 code.I'm looking forward to meeting all of you great people. I'm going to use my husband's name Fred.

Quick Reply: New to this site