Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New in ATL

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New in ATL

Hi I've been doing a decent amount of research on this forum lately and figured it was time to register. As for the build...

about 4-5 years ago i bought a 95 240sx from a guy down in FL. I bought this car with the full intention of swapping in an LS based V8 (yeah before all this craze) So sparing the details, I spent way more money fixing this thing than what I should've been spending on the swap itself. This is what it looked like around that time.

I don't really have any good pics of what it looks like now, but i've got a decent idea of what I want this thing to be/do. I plan on building this to be a solid daily driver with some occasional weekend drifting. I am hoping to get some engine suggestions and hopefully some advice along the way getting this thing built. In the end I really just want to know once and for all if it's possible to have this car see 30ish mpg on the highway and be capable of 400rwhp. My expectations are short of that, but I don't know if I'm under estimating here.

well yeah.. tell me what you think

Quick Reply: New in ATL