Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from MI

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 11:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from MI

Greetings,

So I do some stuff with 3800's. The 3800 is great and all, and I have been very impressed with with it can do, but one day its not going to be enough, and I'm going to have to move onto something better.

the formula for the 3.8's are basically turbo, E85, head studs, cometic gaskets, cam, timing chain, springs. With enough fuel and turbo the motors will hold to 700 whp or more. I am under the impression that the 3.8's big brother can do that and more. I see the L33's are a pretty solid way to go, and I am going to try to learn everything I can before making the investment.

This motor (and a possible future lx) resides in the ugliest blazer you've ever seen. Its a 91, converted to awd using typhoon parts. gutted, although race weight is still 3500 with me in it. well built TH400 trans, bw4472 T-case, turbonetics T76, bosch 95 lb injectors, twin deatschwerk fuel pumps, 8 point cage.

I plan on doing all forms of racing with this, although it hasn't been together long enough to know what its really capable of.

Quick Reply: Greetings from MI