Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Finally an LS1 owner!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally an LS1 owner!

Checking in from Texas, finally bought my dream car - a 2000 Trans Am. Looked long and hard for a 6 speed with under 100k miles and still mostly stock, finally pulled the trigger and bought this baby a few days ago! Hard to describe the feeling of this cars acceleration, feels like I burn the asphalt every time I floor it

I convinced the GF that I would be satisfied with a WS6 and wouldn't need to spend any extra money after that, but you know how it goes.... a few days later and I'm looking for C6 rims, new intake, LT headers, etc. It's addicting!

Anyway, I'm glad to finally be an LS1 owner, I worked long and hard at my job and finally this new promotion let a dream come true. Sure I'll be posting more on these forums if I get a chance!
Old 03-24-2013, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice, it took my about six months to find one I liked. But the modding is addicting! Post some pics up.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the family! Great looking car btw. Im on my second one which took a while to find as well. Had an 02 Z28 to start but that got t-boned thanks to a young girl texting and driving. It pretty much got totaled and i swore id have another and here i am a few years later.

Quick Reply: Finally an LS1 owner!