Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aloha from Hawaii!

Hello ls1tech members! My name is Dustin Cleary and I am in the US Army and currently am in charge of Executive Medicine at Tripler AMC. Cars just recently became a passion when I decided to learn how to change a clutch and fly about a month back. Still a newb but pickinohg up fast.
After some reading I fell in love with chevy motors and I decided that I would buy my high school dream car. My beast is a 2000 Z28 SS Camaro ls1 with ms3 cams, full exhaust, headers, slp lid, 92mm tb, stage 4 monster clutch and fly, fast intake, and a few other goodies.Oh and I just bought a moser 12 bolt.
My hobbies range, I used to build competition computers, I do a lot of college, major networking businesses like beachbody, and atm cars.
Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to future talk.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:19 PM

Welcome, Im new here too. this site has tons of great info!
Thank you for your service.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChevyBeastMode
Hello ls1tech members! My name is Dustin Cleary and I am in the US Army and currently am in charge of Executive Medicine at Tripler AMC. Cars just recently became a passion when I decided to learn how to change a clutch and fly about a month back. Still a newb but pickinohg up fast.
After some reading I fell in love with chevy motors and I decided that I would buy my high school dream car. My beast is a 2000 Z28 SS Camaro ls1 with ms3 cams, full exhaust, headers, slp lid, 92mm tb, stage 4 monster clutch and fly, fast intake, and a few other goodies.Oh and I just bought a moser 12 bolt.
My hobbies range, I used to build competition computers, I do a lot of college, major networking businesses like beachbody, and atm cars.
Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to future talk.

Hey Dustin, I know right where you are man!
I was raised in Waimanalo Hawaii which is on the Side of the Island by Sandy beach, Makapu'u, gas chambers...etc.
I graduated from Mid-Pac Institute in Manoah. I miss the island so much and the food more!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by SPDKNGG
Hey Dustin, I know right where you are man!
I was raised in Waimanalo Hawaii which is on the Side of the Island by Sandy beach, Makapu'u, gas chambers...etc.
I graduated from Mid-Pac Institute in Manoah. I miss the island so much and the food more!
Small world! I used to cruise my R1 around that area, going down Tantalus, rolling through town, around Hawaii Kai, through Waimanalo, then stopping at Buzz's in Kailua.
May have to do the same with the Camaro.
I love the island but there are a few areas where you can really open a car up, H3 towards Pearl is one of my favs though!
Old 05-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChevyBeastMode
Small world! I used to cruise my R1 around that area, going down Tantalus, rolling through town, around Hawaii Kai, through Waimanalo, then stopping at Buzz's in Kailua.
May have to do the same with the Camaro.
I love the island but there are a few areas where you can really open a car up, H3 towards Pearl is one of my favs though!
I use to have a shop called Moped Connection. It was shut down by the State for Modifying mopeds..lol
I grew up with Alex Pfeiffer who now is a pro drifter for RS Akimoto..The Honda S2000 was his drift car in the D1 series.
We use to modify and ride mopeds and Puch's way back in the day. We use to also have Yamaha YSR races ar H.C.C. in the parking lot.Those were the days!

I would kill for some L&L's or Rainbow Drive inn! Or Zippy's!

I miss the island like crazy. Gotta get back there soon.
Can you Freeze me a plate lunch and mail it to me? I pay you double the price!..lol

Quick Reply: Aloha from Hawaii!