Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Lasershop is back

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 12:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Lasershop is back

Not new to the forum but it has been a lot of years. Went through two moves, one with my house and two with the laser shop. Up in Sonora, CA. now. The Vette' got on the back burner for a couple years. It happens. Been on it more than ever and it has progressed into more or less a total show car. More custom one off mods that I can count any more. Most have probably never heard of me but you will. '97 Vette with a first year twin turbo LS1. I did go to the Corvette forum but it seems to be about what air freshener to use to complement your new cup holders. Still figuring out where I want to hang out at.

Extensively modified frame. 100% polished suspension. Custom large body coil overs. Twin turbocharged LS1. Custom made 321 stainless headers. One of a kind rev kit. Extensively modified 4L60E and rear end. Sidepipes, yes, sidepipes on a C5. One of a kind 4 port throttle body. Carbon fiber firewall. Raised rear floor and custom made wheel tubs. One piece tilt front end (still being made). 19 and 20" Z06 wheels polished inside and out w/ Michelin Pilot Sports. Nascar style underhood frame supports.

Too many different forums but I have lots of pics of all the fabrication. I do all my own machining - polishing - anodizing - Welding - Chrome - Paint - carbon fiber and sanding grinding sanding grinding sanding grinding ……..

I always had a lot of fun on LS1Tech and I apologize for being away for so long.

Quick Reply: Lasershop is back