Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new to the lsx scene and page!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to the lsx scene and page!!

Hi my name is john and am not sure if I'm in the right place to post as a newbie. I pick up my 00 as6 tomorrow. Hopefully. Haha. A lot of bolt ons and completely sure of a tune do to a requirement sticker for a minimum of 93 octane under the hood. I'm in the el Paso area and would like any info regarding lsx members out here and possibly if someone in Texas has knowledge of this car
http://swagelpaso.v12soft.com/invent...WS6+EL+PASO+TX.
Can't wait to get her to the track this Friday. P.S. I've been a ford fanboy for the past 17yrs. So this is only my personally first Chevy pony car. Not sire if I've come to the dark side or the light side of the force. We shall see
Old 08-11-2013, 11:33 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Newbie

Well welcome aboard, you will not be disappointed with the LS platform cars. All I can say is ask as many questions as you can and research what you can here on the. Have fun!!!
Old 08-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks bro. Yea I still have some connections to people that have, I guess you could call it a "condition" regarding the ls series cars. Lol. I've been allover this forum so I don't get burned. I'm taking the check to the dealer owner tomorrow and telling him this is what I'm giving you. Do to I noticed wetness on the driveshaft by the pumpkin. And needs some rear tires. I actually do have a question. do the fbody m6ls1 cars have the same issues as the vetted? Ie light throttle skip shift to 4th and the steering wheel lock of death?

Quick Reply: new to the lsx scene and page!!