Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

About to go front-facing.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 12:52 PM
J38

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About to go front-facing.

Hi all,

New member from NC here. I could have sworn I made a membership to this site years ago, because I have frequented threads on FD swaps since before they were popular, and have researched G8 GXPs as potential DDs. However, a search of my primary email yielded nada, and forgot password came up nil, so there ya go, and here I am.

I'm an ex 5.0 guy from way back, but family needs and practicality have since removed Mustangs from any consideration whatsoever. As my children are about to go front-facing at 2 years old, I'm feeling that cars-n-coffee pull. My current car is great, but it's notoriously worthless to tune. With a family, my dream of owning a P-Car is looking farther and farther away, and I would rather have that extra budget on the road every day instead of in the garage.

I read an editorial recently that got me thinking about good old 'Murican power again, and as Ford never imported the Falcon, that pretty much limits me to Charger / LSx sedans (or at least roomy four-seaters, which I'm told the GTO has, along with slow-as-Christmas seat motors that make the back seats useless for a daily).

Anyway, here I am, in all my glory. I'm not sure I'll buy anything this year, but behold my blinding ray of hope anyway.

Jay
Old 09-30-2013, 08:49 AM
J38

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forums, Jay!

ls1tech, that's not a good start, but keep going.

Quick Reply: About to go front-facing.