Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from CA

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from CA

Hello folks, I recently bought my beloved 96 Z28 and it rekindled a love I lost way too long ago. I plan on starting street legal drags here in Redding, CA next year and since she's pretty much stock, except for having Flowmasters installed by the previous owner, we will have some work to do in the meantime. You're never too old to find yourself, and I finally founds something I truly have a passion and real interest in. Tried the whole crafting and other "typical" girlie things.... But what gets me going is being behind the wheel of my baby and learning all about how I can make her even more amazing and badass. I REALLY LOVE MY CAR LOL! Right now I'm learning, reading all I can find that helps me to understand all her workings and my goal is to have a full and complete understanding and knowledge of every single thing that is my Camaro, down to the last bolt. Also, I started hands on with the help of a local mechanic who has become a great friend to us here. Any and all suggestions, criticism, ya I'm not a softie chick, I rather hear someone tell me I'm wrong than possibly not have learned something I hadnt beforehand. Or, I can validate that I am right and the other person is a complete idiot. Lol
Old 10-03-2013, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello & welcome! i hope you have fun , fun , fun , till yer daddy takes yer camaro away! (j/k cheers)

Quick Reply: New from CA