Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie from TX Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie from TX Need Help

I am not new to this website, but I am now a member. This site has deff helped me out with issues/repairs in the past. I recently traded my 99 white Z28 a4 for a 98 z28 m6 with an lq9 swap. It seems like since I have owned this car something is always going wrong with it. It all started after I tried to get it tuned and the pcm crashed. I found a 01 5.3l pcm from a silverado and rewired the harness to work with that pcm. Had to change out Maf sensor and crankshaft sensor to get it running. Once that was done I had it running for a month or so and than two weeks ago the fuel pump went out and it stoped running. Replaced it with the racetronix pump kit and hotwire kit. Had it running for a day n a half and then while i was on the highway it started loosing power and had to pull over and the car died. tried starting it again but only got it to fire not run. I can spray brake cleaner in the throttle body and it will start to run but it sounds like its misfiring. I have checked the injectors and they are reading 13ohms. I can hear the pump turn on and fuel and air spray out when i push on the valve on the rail with key on. Any Ideas where else to check

Quick Reply: Newbie from TX Need Help