Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from Chicago Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Chicago Illinois

Hey everyone, pleasure to be on the site, I don't exactly have an LS motor at the moment, but through the next year I plan to purchase a project car and dump a built LS motor into it.

I mostly joined this site to get some info, advice and thoughts on what I should be doing and what I need to think about. I've been around cars for awhile now and figured it's time to go on my own (for the most part) and learn how to properly build an engine. I plan to look on stores, forums and posts and make an entire list of parts that I believe I will be purchasing over the next year or so and ask around to whether the experts think they'll all fit together. I don't know much about building an engine, but I think I'm in the right place for it.

I have a few friends that build motors from Nissans to LS, to Motorcycles, so I also have resources. Forums just tend to reply faster and have more than one idea.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to start posting and building .

-John
Old 10-29-2013, 05:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome to the site fellow IL dweller and good luck on your quest for that project car. West of Chicagoland here.

Quick Reply: Greetings from Chicago Illinois