Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

I'm alive and need advise

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 02:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I'm alive and need advise

So I realized it's been a full year since I was last on here and even longer I actually did research. It's amazing how quickly not keeping up can make you fall so far behind you feel like a noobie. I once had a 1999 Camaro SS M6 on the fastest stock cubes list and now my time isnt even close to the list at 10.7 @ 132mph.

So I sadly sold the camaro over a year ago and even though its in good hands with a friend of a friend I am looking to find another project. I don't mind having a roller (preferably atleast something I can roll onto my trailer) to start fresh and do things differently then before.

SO HELP ME CHOOSE! If anyone has ideas on what the next project should be let me know. I'm open to anything at this point. Got something to sell for cheap PM me. Other than that, it's good to be back. Really cool to see some of the old guys I talked to still on here.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just a thought if i was in your position i would try to build a new COPO camaro and try to replicate what S.A.M. just did. have fun , fun , fun , till yer daddy takes yer camaro away! (j/k)

Quick Reply: I'm alive and need advise