Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from VA!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New from VA!!

Hey guys, I am over in SW virginia. I am in the marking for a camaro or t/a at the moment. My budget is up to 6000 dollars. I do plan to have as close to 500hp as possible but still keep ps/ and ac. here is what I have my eye on right now for 5500.
http://www.cardomain.com/member/nicholas3

I made another post under camaro specific model. I didn't mean to but I looked over this intro forum when I was trying to post it.
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated! I use to own a 94 lt1 camaro all stock so I am not terribly familiar with these cars. I just got out of tuners, Had a eclipse gsx which made 400hp to all 4 wheels. but now I want to play with the big v8s and something more reliable. lol
Old 02-18-2014, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome
Old 02-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is everything done to the 96 camaro I'm considering purchasing. Let me know what ya think. Price is 5500. (Any guesses on hp without the nos)......6.4 liter 383 stroker motor. bored .40 over, forged speed pro pistons, eagle h-beam rods, eagle 1000 hp rated crank, comp roller lifters, high volume oil pump, comp 290hr-12 cam 230/244 @ .050 544/576 114 seperation with the 1.6 roller rockers, comp push rods, comp pushrod guide plates, comp 1.6 rockers, comp stud girdles, trick flow 195cc heads with 2.02 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves, dual valve springs with .600 lift, etc, etc. harmonic fluidamper, canton 6 traped doors oil pan, trick flow tall valve covers, cloyes timing kit, arp bolts, and studs, 11.5 cr, ac delete and relocated alternator in ac place, crome alternator and it is 180amps, powermaster starter, i now have a 175 shot of juice, and much more.cooling: 160 thermostat, gm performance water pump, oil cooler, tb bypassintake and exhuast: trickflow crome elbow, k&n cold air intake, jet performance maf, 58mm bbk throttle body, ported intake manifold, pacesetter mid tube headers, cat removed, and a true dual magnaflow exhaust with an x pipe built in from the headers backignition: msd digital rpm window switch, msd coil, msd 6al, msd distributor, taylor 10.4 wires.fuel: 42lb injectors, 255 walbro fuel pump, holly adjustable fuel regulator.computer: pcmforless tune with all the extras, lt4 knock moduledrive tran: spec stage 3 clutch, alum fidanza flywheel, b&m short throw shifter, need to get moser 9in housing and axel package. i have the detroit locker 4:10 gear center section, but for now i have 3.73 gearssuspension: bilstein shocks, and struts, 1.75" drop, prothane motor and transmission mounts, bmr shock tower brace, edelbrock weld-on subframe connectors, edelbrock torque arm, umi panhard bar and BMR rear lower control arms, Energy Suspension Hyperflex Bushing Kitexterior: ss hood, ss rear spoiler, black custom tail lights, clear turning signals, crome grill, wings west body kit, chrome Z06 9.5 wheels, 275-40-18 kumho tires

Quick Reply: New from VA!!