Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

long time reader first time poster

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool long time reader first time poster

New guy from kentuck. I was getting into an lq4 swap into my 79 g-body malibu so i decided i could benifit from the wisdom of those who have gone before me. So far i have allocated and aquired a low miles 07 model lq4 and 4l80e with harness and pcm. Ok it is dbw. I hope the throttle pedal is in the mail. The old set up is out and taking up. space in the garage now. I recently purchased a set of 1" set back mounts from trans dapt and a set of stainless shorty headers 4 an ls s10 swap. Hoping they will fit.

The car u may b able 2 see in my profile pic. Had bad paint so it`s now stripped. Awaiting a new suit.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Malibu LS

After a small malfuntion in the 357, i decided it was out with the old and in with the new. Everybody says ls is the way 2go so i went. I have a pickup with a 5.3 and love how it runs. So 6.0 in my little ol car should be great. Plus the big switch from th350 to the overdrive 4l80e. It`ll be a different machine all around. Not as many horses yet. But, as lonf as work stays steady, there`s all ways room for more.

Quick Reply: long time reader first time poster