Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello, I'm new!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, I'm new!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Danielle. I am from I joined because I was going to look at and hopefully purchase a 06 GXP tomorrow morning. However, it sold just a little bit ago. So booo! It's probably for the best tho as I think it was one of those, to good to be true deals. Oh well, life will go on. I just wanted to drop in and say hello anyways since I had already registered.
I currently have a 99 Grand Prix GT, so I am somewhat familiar with the GXP's from the other forum I am on. Ideally, I would like to have a GXP in the future. So the hunt is still on.

Thanks for reading
Old 07-14-2014, 11:13 PM

Figured I'd pop in and say hello again. I managed to find a 07 Impala SS locally that is super clean. Got the call they accepted my offer tonight, so I am the proud new owner! I'll hopefully pick it up tomorrow after work.

For now, here is the only picture I have.

It's only got 60k on the clock, so hopefully I can have a long and fun run with it. I have contacted TEP about a trans cooler already and will hopefully be able to get one of those installed within a month or so.
I was leaning towards the LS4 specific one that they build up. Does anyone have experience with that kit or any other opinions? TEP is only about half hour away from me, so I can easily run up there and get the parts.
Sorry if it's been discussed a million times, as I'm sure it has. I'm still trying to learn my way around here.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:30 PM
Banned

Go to the ls4 section they can help you a lot better than this section

Quick Reply: Hello, I'm new!