Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Another ls swap noob

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another ls swap noob

I'd like to start off by saying I knew exactly where to come when I had any ls related questions, never having even owned an ls setup (except a stock truck). That speaks volumes about this forum!

I currently have a mildly built 95 cobra, but it is sitting in the garage on jack stands as of this weekend. There is a nice little hole in the oil pan (rod bolt). The motor is salvageable but I've been floating the idea of a 5.3 swap for a while now. This just expedited the process.

Time to make this ole' Ford tough with Chevy stuff. With help from this forum I plan on making that happen pretty soon.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:39 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We've done MANY LSx Mustang swaps over the years - go for it and don't look back! You won't regret it. Keep us in mind when you need to order parts!
Old 06-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joey@Tick
We've done MANY LSx Mustang swaps over the years - go for it and don't look back! You won't regret it. Keep us in mind when you need to order parts!
Good to hear. Can you direct me to a thread(s) to get some good info and maybe a parts list of what I'll need?

Quick Reply: Another ls swap noob