Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from Mass

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Mass

Hey everyone, names Keith, not new to F-bodies, not entirely new to the LS world. Just picked up my dream car, a black 2001 WS6 TA. I had a 93 Z28 before that for about 4 years, kinda miss her. But the TA is nice, its all stock/unmolested except for wheels and a spintech muffler (which I hate) 6 speed 93k on it. Its in very good shape minus the hood, the clear is fading and starting to peel but I plan on getting that taken care of soon. The car looks much better now than in the picture after a nice detail and I pealed all the dam plasti-dip off the spokes of the wheel so theyre all chrome now. Looking forward to possibly meeting some of you guys and gals!!!

Old 06-29-2014, 09:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Looks good. You ever make it to the drag strip or road race? Lots of people around here go to those events.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redtan
Looks good. You ever make it to the drag strip or road race? Lots of people around here go to those events.
Thanks man, never been to the strip, more of a street guy. I still would like to get to the strip someday when I have the mods I want done to see what I can run. What I would really like to do with this car is do a little bit of road course driving. Im within 20-30 minutes of Thompson Speedway in CT and they just opened up a pretty nice road course that Id like to go try out.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Im within 20-30 minutes of Thompson Speedway in CT and they just opened up a pretty nice road course that Id like to go try out.
That's a good spot, I'm more than an hour away. At least it's on the way to Foxwoods, so could make a nice day out of it with street racing and gambling.

There's a thread in the NE section about road racing, and I'm actually going to be doing one of the HPDEs there in August. Seems like a nice track.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard, be sure to check out the Easter section.
Congrats on the car.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:33 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to LS1tech and congrats on your recent purchase - she's beautiful! Keep us in mind when it's time to start modding.

Quick Reply: New guy from Mass