Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy

Hey guys.

So I'm Wiggs, at least that's what everyone calls me. I'll start out by telling you guys a bit about myself. I'm in the army as an aviation airframe mechanic, (sheetmetal) stationed up in Fairbanks, Alaska. Where the winters are cold and the women are hairy. I'm originally from Williamsburg, Virginia where as a kid I had so much history shoved up my *** I cried. I'm currently deployed and working on making my truck not only the baddest bitch around but the T-Rex amongst raptors (there's a million in alaska.)

I'll move on to my truck and all that jazz. So I'm rocking an 04 GMC Sierra ext cab slt 2500HD 4x4. Current mods are, winch ready bumper, 6" fab tech lift, 35" federal on 18" xd riots, flowmaster true duals, and other little cosmetic things. Whilst on deployment I have ordered the following things for my truck; heap of new lights for the bumper, along with LED and xenon replacements for all the stock lights; whipple 2300axo supercharger, only because I got it for a steal; ls6 cam and PAC 1218 valve springs; pinning kit for the crank; 42lb injectors; ARP head studs. And considering what mail order tune I want because there are zero performance shops up there, leaning towards Nelson. That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. I don't have much hands on experience but I like to think I have a fairly good amount of knowledge, and I have a friend whose an absolute genius, but more of a mopar guy... Not sure why lolol.

Once I get home I'll start taking pictures and add them to this thread, also probably start up a build thread.

I'm really happy to be a part of these forums now because it seems like you all have an infinite amount of knowledge and I'm very eager to learn from everyone!

Cheers!

Quick Reply: New guy