Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

Hello all, my name is Jimmy and I'm a new member from Florida. I have been a car guy my whole life and have owned many different vehicles over the years and seem to change them up regularly. I have never owned an F body but did have an 89 Camaro when I was in high school lol. I recently decided that I needed a street car because I have been using my dually as a daily driver for the past two years and I'm sick of driving it every day but have no plans to get rid of it because I need it to pull a trailer. I still make payments on my truck so a $30K car is not possible. After thinking about it I decided that the best bang for the buck was an F body. I have always wanted a WS6 Trans am so the hunt for a good deal is on. I'm looking for a 1998 to 02 either black or silver WS6 6 speed. I just started looking around and these things are all over the map price wise. I have seen a bunch of cars for sale but haven't found anything worth looking at in person yet. I'm not in a rush so I'm confident that I will find the right car for the right price. Now time for me to start reading up and learning about these things!lol
Old 11-26-2014, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome and happy car hunting! I'm sure the right one will come along soon.

Quick Reply: New member