Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hey, I'm new here

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, I'm new here

Hey everyone just wanted to say hi. I just joined today and am looking to gain some knowledge from everyone here to help me on my LS swap into a 62 Impala SS.

Cheers!

Jeremy
Old 02-15-2015, 02:41 PM
On The Tree

Welcome to the boards. There is a ton of info available. That search bar is quite useful on here. I too am swapping an LS into the wife's 62. We got sidetracked with our C10, so not much progress has been made to it yet. Long term project for sure.

James
Old 02-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Hello all,

Glad to have made it among the ranks of an LS owner. I signed up for this site because my 2008 Grand Prix is somewhat of a mystery to me. Most of the mystery lies in the acquisition or sources for parts. This means in short that finding parts for this car is a very, very, exhausting process. At this time for me. I am in need of parts sources regarding the 2008 5.3 fwd LS-4. I spun a rod bearing and need to find either a good re builder core or new parts source for a rebuild of the existing core. I would much rather keep the numbers matching feature in tact. Any help would be soooooo very appreciated.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by georgiegxp
Hello all,

Glad to have made it among the ranks of an LS owner. I signed up for this site because my 2008 Grand Prix is somewhat of a mystery to me. Most of the mystery lies in the acquisition or sources for parts. This means in short that finding parts for this car is a very, very, exhausting process. At this time for me. I am in need of parts sources regarding the 2008 5.3 fwd LS-4. I spun a rod bearing and need to find either a good re builder core or new parts source for a rebuild of the existing core. I would much rather keep the numbers matching feature in tact. Any help would be soooooo very appreciated.
Georgie,

If you are on facebook, join a group called GMLS4, or you can join LS4 Nation. Both pages have a lot of people who know their way around these cars very well.

Quick Reply: Hey, I'm new here