Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from Simi Valley, CA

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Simi Valley, CA

Hey everyone!
This is my first time in an F-body. Coming from a 3000gt VR4 but that ended very suddenly do to a distracted driver. So good times, I picked up a 00' Formula with 70k for $6k and already have had some fun with it. It's a new experience coming from 4WD and AWS to RWD lol. Anyways hope to get to know some people on here and make sure the car stays happy and in one piece.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Forsakenwolf
Hey everyone!
This is my first time in an F-body. Coming from a 3000gt VR4 but that ended very suddenly do to a distracted driver. So good times, I picked up a 00' Formula with 70k for $6k and already have had some fun with it. It's a new experience coming from 4WD and AWS to RWD lol. Anyways hope to get to know some people on here and make sure the car stays happy and in one piece.
Awesome! and amazing price too! post up some pictures! Also nice to see someone local, I'm right over the hill in Ventura. There is a GTO meet next month you should go.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cpt.Derrek
Awesome! and amazing price too! post up some pictures! Also nice to see someone local, I'm right over the hill in Ventura. There is a GTO meet next month you should go.
Ya! Definitely. That sounds like fun. I'll post pics soon. Have to give the car the Ole wipe down before I take them though. Lemme know when the meet is next month when u get the details I guess.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Forsakenwolf
Ya! Definitely. That sounds like fun. I'll post pics soon. Have to give the car the Ole wipe down before I take them though. Lemme know when the meet is next month when u get the details I guess.
info is here, https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-m...uise-meet.html

Hope you can make it.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Teching In

Sweet! Thanks for the info

Quick Reply: Greetings from Simi Valley, CA