Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Not lurking anymore...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 10:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Not lurking anymore...

Hello from Alabama, Ive been a long time lurker and have finally decided to try my hand at LS engines so I decided to make an account so I can contribute where I can and get some help of my own. I have never built an LS engine but I picked up an LM7 5.3 on the freep so Ive decided to use if for my next build. I have been building old school motors (SBC, BBC, SBF, BBF) for years but Im new to these LS motors. Hopefully I can find time to tear it down this weekend and see where to start. I dont have a donor car/truck at the moment but it will most likely be a fox body, SN95, RCSB, or Ive even thought about an old school datsun if I can find one setup like I want. It will be a Street/Strip rig just something to raise hell in on alot of nitrous or boost. Most of my cars have ran Nitrous in the past but Ive been wanting to build a boosted car just to try something new but Ive got alot of learning to do in that department. Im sure there is a ton of info on here for me. Just wanted to say hello, I look forward to interacting with the community and getting this 5.3 back to life and making passes in something.
The following users liked this post:
Lonnie Lee (12-08-2020)

Quick Reply: Not lurking anymore...