Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hi, new with LS

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi, new with LS

hi, my name it's joel an i'm from mexico... sorry for my english but i'll try to explain some questions i have.

we are in a middle of a complete restauration of a 1965 mustang and we decide to use a 5.3 gm engine with edelbrock e-supercharged and a 4l80e electric o/d transmition... we get the chevrolet performance engine management system part number# 19256514... as the guy who sold this to us it will work good for my 2010 silverado engine LY5 ... now that we are finishing the engine we figured out that comp cams sell to us this kit part number #3158kt... the problem it's that in the instruction sheet from chevrolet performance the kit its good for as they said: This control system is a stand alone, fully-integrated kit designed to run 5.3L
Chevrolet Performance crate engines with 58x crankshaft reluctor wheels,
4x camshaft indexing, and electronic throttle control (ETC).don't know if I have the right camshaft sprocket??? any ideas???
Old 07-21-2015, 02:05 PM

this it's the timing kit I get from comp cams ... but i don't know if it would work with the engine management system i get from chevrolet performance?
Old 07-21-2015, 02:11 PM

this it's the kit we get from comp cams ...

Quick Reply: hi, new with LS