Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Glad to finally be a part of this.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glad to finally be a part of this.

Hi everyone, I come from a small nameless town in Texas where it took me two years to find a bone stock 2002 Trans Am in great condition. The original goal was a 2002 Camaro Z28 but, well....my Trans Am was the best deal around town for an LS. My brother dragged me into this hobby about three years ago, when i reluctantly helped him wrench on his 2002 C5 Corvette (AKA Black Mamba)....now its my time. I want the respect other fellow car enthusiasts have for him and his 12 second Corvette. I want other Mustangs to fear me the way they fear that 12 second Corvette that looks it might blow your doors off.....i want them....to worship me. I want to show off the marvelous power of the LS platform.....but i must start at the bottom. Haha so ill be on here often asking for advice from time to time on how to build my car, or as i like to call it by many of its other names i have given it like the Storm Trooper, the Phantom Bird or my main one....The White Dragon. Well i guess that's all everyone, hope to see you all around here. Laters!

Quick Reply: Glad to finally be a part of this.