Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Charlotte NC Noob

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charlotte NC Noob

So I must confess, I'm not new to the site but I was in need of a username adjustment...

And if all goes as planned I'm about to be the new owner of a firehawk in about a week, so I feel the new tag was warranted.

Anyways, I really wanted the opportunity to post in here again because I wanted to inquire about something that's been on my mind: I'm wanting to do some modifications in the future, and I'm hoping to find someone with access to a lift and/or some good tools. The reason for this is because I was hoping to partake in some of the work being done on my car, and I know that would probably be impossible to work out with an actual shop.

I would be willing to compensate for the time & work, I just really enjoy getting my hands dirty and working towards a finished product. I spent my summers in college tearing into my old '94 Z28 and I want to get back into it.

Back in my hometown of Rochester, NY I had a nice setup with someone I knew that had a lift, but down here I'm SOL. I know it would be ideal to start finding some car buddies, but that's easier said than done in a large city with a lack of cruise nights.

Quick Reply: Charlotte NC Noob