Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Thanks everyone at LS1Tech

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks everyone at LS1Tech

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at LS1Tech. I used to visit this site often when I owned a LS1 Camaro and when I sold that car to buy a older muscle car I really missed having such a great group to lean on when I got stuck.

The car I picked up was a 1969 Marauder X100 with a 429 Thunderjet and whie it was nowhere near as fast as the F-body it was fun. However no one knows hardly anything about those cars and finding advice and parts was virtually impossible. Between the frustration of tracking down parts and helpful advice and really missing the Camaro I sold the Marauder (at a slight profit too) and picked up a SOM A4 Trans Am. I regret nothing.

Since then you guys have helped me fix up the brakes, track down an odd vibration, and work on the Monsoon system. I have picked up the WSQ hood from VFN, which finally arrived last night as well as a used Wings West body kit so that is my summer project for the car.

My project is being done on the super cheap so I will try to document my progress and keep you guys up to date on my successes (and failures) as I know there are plenty who have lots of things they want to do with their cars but it can be tough to pull the trigger on doing it yourself. (for example I painted the Marauder myself in the backyard for about $150)

Thanks again everyone.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks everyone at LS1Tech-1999-slp-camaro-ss-rear-right-quarter.jpg   Thanks everyone at LS1Tech-img_0481.jpg   Thanks everyone at LS1Tech-img_2020.jpg   Thanks everyone at LS1Tech-downsize2.jpg  
Old 05-11-2016, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doesn't it feel great to be back? I know how you feel. I was away for 11 years and it was the hardest time. Sure, I had projects and toys here and there, but nothing beats the F-Body.

Quick Reply: Thanks everyone at LS1Tech