Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Frickin new guy

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frickin new guy

Hey folks!
Names Tim -
I'm a little slow on the LS trend - but then again, us Okies just got indoor plumbin and 'lectricity a few months ago so go easy on me.
Been a car guy for a lotta years -
have an 85 C10 SWB ( bought new and hit it with my wrenches and checkbook lol- 406 MPFI/Tremec TR6060), a '48 ford coupe - FLATHEAD - recently rebuilt it per 1950's hot rod technology- might be finished in a week or a year with it depending on my ADD/OCD
aaannnnnnnd.... the piece de resistance is my recently acquired, 25 years lusting for - 1967 Biscayne 2 dr post - that HAD a 6 banger/3 on tree One Owner 55k miles! and now is off the frame, on the rotisserie for freshen up and color change - and a little bit modded LS3 block ( 425.4? CID) carbureted etc... and a built 200R4 ready to plop in once I get to that point. Doing some frame repairs/mods then onto the bodywork and fitment.
If only I was smart enuf to get a Chevelle or Camaro I'd have had some aftermarket support - but hell, that's no fun! ( uh - yeah it is - who am I kiddin LOL)
anyway - great to be here - hope to learn alot and maybe ya'll will too by watchin where I screw up and have to re-do!
That's all I know for now...
Old 12-15-2016, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome aboard!

Quick Reply: Frickin new guy