Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member, saying hello.

Old 08-07-2017, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default New member, saying hello.

Good morning, gentlemen (and ladies). Just checking in to say hi. A few months ago I purchased my first f-body. A 1998 formula firebird, ls1 m6. 68,500 miles, and in fantastic shape. Oddly, I had originally bought it to swap the drivetrain into a z32 I have. Deciding that it's just way to nice (and SO much fun), I've decided not to do that. She's black, t-tops, and the charcoal (graphite?) interior. Cloth seats. Mods so far (done by previous owners) are: k&n intake, hypertech tuner (I know), koni sport front shocks, bilstien rears, corsa cat-back, and the skip-shift delete. Really wanting to keep it as a nice (but powerful) driver, my planned mods will remain fairly simple. Fast 92 (or maybe the dorman), some flavor of cam around 228/23x, mwc 9" and sfc 's, full blackheart exhaust, and a solid tune. And some wheels and tires. Geez those factory 16's are awful. I'm no stranger to cars, engines, drive trains and such, but I'm a fresh ls virgin. Ive been in yellowbullet, speedtalk, and several others for years, but this is my first post ever, here on ls1tech. I've read TONS, and I appreciate all the effort that each of you put into building and maintaining this community. I'm sure I'll have a million questions in the future, but just checking in and saying hi, for now. Have a great day.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New member, saying hello.