Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie ready to rock!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Newbie ready to rock!

Hey guys!
I'm Kyle and I joined the site lookin' for some help.
I live in Monument, Colorado and I'm building a 2005 Silverado PRE-RUNNER, long travel truck.
First off- I am Paralyzed from the chest down. I got in a car wreck 11 years ago and crashed a Caddy CTS-V. I wasn't wearing a seat belt and NO I wasn't drunk, I was just bangin' gears, showin' off and ran out of Talent. Annnnyways.... I love to build trucks! Even tho I am in a chair I still get down in the garage and LOVE to fabricate! I bought this 05 Silverado 4x4 BONE STOCK and converted it into a 2wd Long Travel truck! I've been bustin' my crippled *** on this build!! I gotta say, it isn't easy for me to do the things that I do but I am dedicated as fAck! Here's some pictures to show you all what I've done so far. I'm pretty proud of the work I've done. I got 17 inches of travel in the front, so far. My biggest hurdle right now is, that I am building a LQ4 6.0L. This isn't my first LS build. But It's my first LS build while in a chair and the first time I've put some serious work into. Well, I'm lookin' forward to gettin' to know all of you!
KB-
Attached Thumbnails Newbie ready to rock!-hkhk.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-67jhyy.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-444.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-7853453753.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-456.jpg  

Newbie ready to rock!-4533.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-74853.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-6876783.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-7863543.jpg   Newbie ready to rock!-7737373.jpg  

Old 12-23-2017, 04:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome to the site. Glad to see you persevere on your project. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. Will you have a lift of some sort to help you get in and out of the truck?

Quick Reply: Newbie ready to rock!