Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Kentucky

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Kentucky

Hopelly some of you guys are pretty close to me lol. But I finally went and picked up my dream car.. 1998 trans am! The more I drive it the more I fall in love. It’s not perfect but you’ll see progress with her over the next few months...
Old 06-14-2018, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Well I may be close to you-I am from Kentucky also, south central area close to Tennessee-sharp car man. love to see cars and trucks go through a transformation when somebody puts the time and effort into them-cant wait to see what you do to it!!!
Old 06-14-2018, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by awsumpossum
Well I may be close to you-I am from Kentucky also, south central area close to Tennessee-sharp car man. love to see cars and trucks go through a transformation when somebody puts the time and effort into them-cant wait to see what you do to it!!!
I’m actually from south eastern ky, really close to the VA line. Poor car had been neglected and left outside it’s whole life and now most of the clear is comming off. Gotta fix the seats, the leather has cracked bad. Just a good project car. But I’m in love with her already.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:44 PM
Teching In

eastern Kentucky ok, well good luck with your car man-I have a project car myself- its in the form of a 1965 mercury comet. but trying to get my k5 blazer done first. Promised the wife I would tear into the car until I got the k5 done lol.

Quick Reply: Hello from Kentucky