Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from Tennessee (was PA)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 07:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Tennessee (was PA)

Hello All:

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. New to this forum, but not to the world of F-Bodies. Back in High School and College (late 80's / early 90's I had a 78 Firebird Formula with Fisher Body T-Tops. The car was black and gold but had the slow Chevy 305. Sold it and went to the dark side and bought a Shelby Charger GLHS if anyone remembers those. Dumb idea.

In 2004, I bought a 1998 Trans Am WS6 Convertible in triple black from a friend. The car had 2029 miles on it. 100% stock. Today that car is still with me, but that friend passed away. Can't ever sell it now. It sits here with 7200 original miles and the car is still 100% stock except for the tires. The OEM tires are now my table base in the garage.

I recently picked up a 2000 Z28 (non SS) that is all stock except for the wheels. I have the OEM 16" wheels but don't like them. Will probably swap out to a set of SS or SS clone wheels. this one has 57,000 original miles. Needs a few small updates and love, but nothing major. In fact, I just replaced the OEM sun visors today.

Anyhow, glad to be here and if in the Nashville area, holler at me.