Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member from WA

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from WA

Hey all from the wetside of WA.
Been in/out of car projects before, I am most familiar the Blue Oval brand. Don't hate me, just what I had ready access and knowledge of at the time, hence coming here. Last project I had was early 2000's and I put a 5.0L into a '78MGB and kept it under the stock MGB hood. Total blast to drive, and great for surprising people when it fired up (1.5" longtubes into 2.5" straight exh and Delta 40 Flowmasters). I will try to add picts tonight.

I have owned suburbans for about 20yrs, just nothing on the market to compete with them. The most recent one having the 5.3L LS in it, but have done nothing to it as it is just a once every few month family rig. So I have been around one, but do not know much about them yet, definitely allot to learn about them.

Joining here to hopefully find info/help and learn as I go forward on a new project. I am sure there are posts on here as it is an extremely popular swap these days. Porsche 944 LS Swap. I snagged a solid 944 roller chassis for super cheap and whole family is onboard making a monster. The MGB V8 was a blast to drive, planning for the 944 to be even more so with it's better 50/50 weight balance.

That's it for now. I will post a thread eventually as I get closer to starting to gather LS items for the build.

Last edited by lamrith; 12-12-2018 at 04:50 PM.