Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

sorta new

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up sorta new

Hey Ls1'ers??/?

Lol, I'm new to posting in the forum but I've been here for years in the shadows, gathering and collecting information. I used to have a 99 v6 firebird that was my first vehicle until I blew it up with a 150 shot lol. ( I was young) I meant to rebuild that car and swap over to a 5.3, but cold feet kept me away from doing the swap. About 2 years ago, I bought a 99 LS1 Formula and about a month after I bought it, my old apartments (where the car was stored) towed the car away and did not tell me until I cam looking for the baby. By the time I found the car, the tow company wanted more than the car was worth to release it and I had already purchased a semi built running car, so, I let them keep it

Now, my second bird is in a Coma and is in need of a heart transplant. Last week I took the first step and dropped my 6.0 truck block off at the machine shop and I'm uber excited about this build. Going with a N/A 408 that will be built for boost later on down the road. Was originally a M6 car but now has a built TH400 mated to the factory 10-bolt. This should be a fun build and I keep changing my mind as the days go on. For sure I want a 500 whp street monster with track potential. I also want to swap the TH400 (3 gears) to something that is better for the highway as I will sometimes drive it 30 miles to work. Thinking a build 4L80 or reverting back to a T56. Either way, can't wait to spend some money for my fun!!
Old 04-02-2019, 08:54 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,679 Likes on 2,240 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Welcome to LS1Tech!