Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Detroit

Hey guys. I've been on and off through these forums, but am getting back into the swing of things with my Fbody. Currently it is a V6, but I am in the process of obtaining parts for it so in the next year or two it will have a LS1 or newer dropped into it (graduating university this coming fall). The car used to be my high school car and has since slowly transformed into a track car. I've set it up so that its nice and planted around corners and its amazing on the brakes. It just needs the big motor since currently it can keep up and catch 5.0 Mustangs in the turns/braking zones, but I always lose to them in the straights. It has a mod list that is long enough for people to question why I bothered with a V6 to begin with lol. All of the work on this car has been done by myself and a short list includes converting from automatic to 5 speed manual, a Moser 9'' Rear w/ 3.55 gears, Koni D/A Shocks with Strano Springs 550F/150R. Aluminum driveshaft, Borla XR-1 Exhaust exiting the passengers side, 6 point welded cage, accusump, Aluminum driveshaft, and lots of weight reduction. My own splitter and diffuser, with a nice BIG wing in the works. The splitter works too well and made the rear light since the diffuser is not enough at low speeds. Look forward with getting to know you guys. Thanks!

Old 04-03-2019, 02:14 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,368 Likes on 2,085 Posts

Welcome to LS1Tech!